PTO Service Hours Packet
Looking for Contact information?
Click here to see a list of phone numbers and email addresses
Order Form for Spirit Wear
Bring this voucher to Chili's for a 10% donation to SAS!
Click here for more details on how you can help St. Andrew raise money
each time you search the Internet and shop online
Shop at Target, earn money for St. Andrew. Click here for details
Click on the FACTS icon to the left to go to our
on-line tuition management program
Click here to see our School Wellness Policy
Points of Pride
Religion, Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
Art , Music, PE, Technology, Rosetta Stone Languages
1st-8th Chess Club, Karate, Guitar Stars, Wrestling, Choir
5th-8th Flag Football, Girls Volleyball, Basketball, Co-ed Volleyball, Bowling Cheerleading, Band (4th-8th)
All sports practices held at Romeoville High School
WE TEACH MORE
- Learn More: Our teachers lead meaningful, open class discussions about faith, morality, and Catholic spirituality providing an opportunity to explore the world and themselves outside of the mandated lesson plans.
- Be Treated as an Individual: Because many of our students begin in Preschool 3 and progress through 8th grade, our teachers and staff can proactively assess, refine and enhance your child's individual development.
- Make the Right Choices: We work to instill Catholic values into their young hearts and minds to help them make the right choices.
- Change the World: We empower your child with the knowledge, self-confidence, and moral compass to become the leaders of the future.
- Study with Great Teachers: Our state certified teachers personally invest themselves in the success of your child, working with you to help them reach their full potential.
- Discover Your Talents: We encourage involvement in afterschool activities in order to develop talents and make your child a well-rounded individual.
- Achieve Ahead of Your Peers: Our students whose parents invest in Catholic Education consistently achieve ahead of their peers in the high schools and colleges of their choice, earning many valuable scholarships.
- Belong to Something Bigger: As your children learn more, build character, discover their talent, and develop structured beliefs and moral foundation of the Catholic Church, they will see they now belong to something bigger.
- Incorporate Faith into every classroom
- Provide Sacramental preparation for the whole family
- Sacraments are received within the parish family during Mass